Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What Annette Main Stands for

I am standing for Mayor in the coming elections, and am working hard to make contact with as many local residents as possible.
I want to better understand what it is about our city and district that you enjoy, what you would like to see done differently, and what kind of future you would like for you, your friends and your family.

As Mayor I will take a fresh inclusive approach to civic leadership that focuses on bringing people together and providing leadership you can rely on.

My priority is to make sure we get the basics right, which means making sure we are living within our means as a city and that the basic services we all take for granted, like good quality roads and footpaths, waste collection, sports fields and community facilities are maintained and improved.

And we need also to cleverly promote our city as a world class destination both for visitors and for business investment so we can grow our local economy to deliver the lifestyle we want and the employment opportunities we need.

My website has more information about me, what I am standing for, and my views on current issues or please phone, text, or email me if you have a view you would like to share with me.
I would really enjoy hearing from you.


Authorised by A Main 3081 Whanganui River Road 4576